Architectural Staff at Airlie Beach, Whitsundays
Nicholas Moss A.R.A.I.A.
Has been involved in all aspects of the architectural practice for over 7 years. Recent work has involved residential design, aged care and disability accommodation, commercial & retail design, sporting facility design.
B. Arch. (hons)
Melissa joined the team as a graduate from the University of South Australia in mid January 2006. She completed her Bachelor of Architecture with Honours in 2005; her thesis entitled
Water in the home, Contemporary approaches to conservation, very relevant to the current situation of water shortages. She is currently working on the design of the Retirement Resort and throughout the year worked on the Proserpine Hospital CAT Scan Facility and Eco-resort in both design and documentation roles.
James Riddell F.R.A.I.A.
- Graeme Herd
- Graeme takes care of the financial side of our business. We hope our clients never get to hear from him.
- Eric Lindsay
- Eric is our IT guru and website designer.
The following professionals are retained by JRA for preliminary advice and engagement by clients if required. If you have other consultants you would prefer to use please feel free to discuss this with us.
- Town Planning - Martin Ely - B. Arch, Master Urban and Regional Planning, B. Arts
- Martin has had broad experience in master planning for a range of environments including marina based residential, tourism based development and urban centres across S.A, N.S.W, N.T, QLD. and Asia. He has been a valuable source of advice for our practice for many years and his services are available to clients when required. However, if a client has preferred consultants that they wish to utilise, we can accommodate them easily.
- Polly Gillman
- Interior Design & Decoration for residential and commercial buildings, in contemporary and traditional styles.
Polly has experience in spatial Planning, kitchen and bathroom interior design, colour scheming, soft furnishing, shutter, blind and drapery selections, custom furniture and upholstery design, furniture packages, lighting selection and design, office furniture design, screens design and manufacture and property for sale presentation. Her services are available at client request.
Each building requires professional input from specialist consultants. From the ground up we need to work with Geo-technical, Civil, Structural, Electrical, and Mechanical engineers, as well as planning consultants, Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and cost consultants.
Over the years our practice has developed and maintained good working relationships with a full range of qualified and capable secondary consultants throughout the region. Our ability to quickly identify appropritate architectural solutions has been acknowledged by the willingness of other consultants to work on our projects, the competitiveness of their fees and the promptness of their responses.
The resulting quick turn around, from design stage to construction, benefits all involved and especially the project developer.
The practice has maintained good working relationships with all local authorities and this is evidenced by the range of civic projects that have been awarded to us, throughout the Whitsunday Shire, Bowen and Mackay.